Campbell Dental Group
is committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients.
During this COVID19 pandemic, we have implemented the following measures to increase safety.
– Heath Screening Questionnaires completed 24 hours prior to appointment
– Virtual Waiting Rooms and Online Forms to minimize person to person interactions
– Text front desk upon arrival, and wait in your vehicle
– Temperature check at front door
– Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointments
– Pre-procedure rinse with hydrogen peroxide
– Increased High Volume Suction for any procedure with aerosol
– Post-procedure rinses
– Hospital Grade Air Filters to clean Operatory air at least every 15 minutes
– Maintaining all CDC and OSHA infection control guidelines
– Scheduling and Check-Out in the Operatory to reduce person to person interactions
– Wipe all door handles & patient restroom with disinfecting wipes multiple times throughout the day
During this time it is important to realize that our Oral Health is related to our systemic health.
We strive to keep you safe while maintaining your oral health.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us so that we may clarify.
We thank you for your trust in maintaining your health and safety.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the office soon.